Dr. Scott studied naturopathic medicine at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine (BINM), after having completed a BSc in Environmental Science. She currently holds a naturopathic physician's license in good standing through the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC). Additionally, she is a Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner (RTCMP) through the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA). She practices in Downtown Victoria, Whippletree Junction in the Cowichan Valley and at Victory Health and Wellness in the SUB of the University of Victoria.
Dr. Scott is passionate about helping others reach their personal health goals. She values using a holistic, eclectic and gentle approach to reach an effective clinical outcome.
Dr. Brewster Scott, ND, R.TCM.P
Focuses of her practice include:
- Women's Health: prevention and treatment of PCOS, hormonal imbalances, menstrual pain, PMS, menstrual irregularity, infertility and menopausal symptoms
- Mental Health: prevention and treatment of anxiety, depression and insomnia.
- Immune enhancement: prevention and treatment of coughs, colds and flu, sinusitis and rhinitis
- Allergies: treatment of seasonal allergies, food sensitivities, eczema, psoriasis and candida
- Digestive health: prevention and treatment of gas and bloating, IBS and IBD, ulcers and acid reflux
- Glycemic control: prevention and treatment of diabetes, syndrome X and insulin resistance
- Heart health: prevention and treatment of high blood pressure and CVD
- Endocrine Health: prevention and treatment of stress, adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism
- MSK pain: prevention and treatment of low back pain, headaches, migraines, neck and shoulder pain, hip pain, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis